Requisition ID: 83243
Aero Automatic Sprinkler Company is a large, full service fire protection company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. We are a subsidiary of Kiewit Corporation providing fire sprinkler design, installation, and service to our customers. Currently, we are seeking qualified Fire Sprinkler Foremen to join our Corona, California, branch location.
The Foreman is responsible for overseeing, directing and working along side a project team, ensuring all standards and deadlines are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inspects work site to determine access to perform the work required. Conducts material and tool inventory. Directs, trains, and mentors employees, Operates company truck and equipment. Reads and interprets building drawings and designs according to specifications of engineering/design, architectural and structural blue prints. Selects type and size of pipe, and related materials and equipment for lay outs and installation. Performs cutting, fitting, and connects pipes using threaded, soldered, brazed, or grooved joints and a variety of hand-tools. Installs hydraulic components of machines and equipment. Oversees and assists in the completion of required paperwork on each project.
Ensures adherence to OSHA standards and company safety policies and procedures. Communicates clearly verbally and in writing.
- Must posses a valid Driver's License with excellent defensive driving skills and a clean driving record
- Must have working knowledge of OSHA safety standards
- Must have knowledge of equipment safety and proper lifting techniques
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Able to work from verbal or written instructions
- Able to travel to worksites
- Able to read engineering/design, architectural and structural blueprints
- Able to work on a ladder or on elevated surfaces and lift/handle up to 100 pounds
- Able to work in changing weather conditions
- Must have working knowledge of proper care and use of tools
- Work boots required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have six (6) years of verifiable fire sprinkler experience
- Must have six (6) years experience working, training, and maintaining knowledge of OSHA Safety Standards
- Experience leading or directing the work of others
- Experience training and mentoring the work of others
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Corona
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment:Hydraulics, Pipefitter, Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing