The Firm-wide Finance Business Architecture (FFBA) team is responsible for the Global Finance organization Data Acquisition & Consumption (including Credit Risk & Treasury), Financial & Management Reporting, and General Ledger (GL) Target Platform Strategies. The team has established a consolidated framework that creates opportunities for broad-scale communication, streamlined governance, and increased oversight.
A key objective of the FFBA team is to manage the delivery of large scale infrastructure programs and business process change management events to ensure accurate, complete and consistent data is readily available for both internal financial reporting and external regulatory reporting purposes, consumed by both LOB stakeholders and corporate groups.
As a member of the Finance & Business MIS Architecture Team, you will work closely with Treasury and Line of Business stakeholders to support the strategy and implementation of the firm’s Funds Transfer Pricing and Liquidity Premium calculation engine.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to cover a spectrum of asset classes and financial/banking products, while helping deliver on the development of a consistent global calculation engine to be utilized across the firm.
As part of the MIS Architecture Team the ideal candidate will have a variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Identify and support innovative solutions associated with business process re-engineering activities, along with creating supporting documentation
- Decompose and analyze current state models, reports and data related to FTP
- Partner in data compilation, detailed analysis, data summarization and presentations highlighting observations with communicating potential recommendations
- Work in an Agile framework to write business requirements (in the form of user stories)
- Engage with development teams to ensure business needs are translated into appropriate technical specifications, and acceptance criteria is met
- Bachelors' degree required
- Previous experience in Finance, Treasury or Risk
- 3+ years of project management and business/finance analysis experience, particularly in requirements gathering, documentation and process re-engineering
- Practical experience in Cost of Funds (Funds Transfer Pricing), Liquidity Premium and balance sheet
- Experience in wholesale and/or retail banking products, preferably with experience in quantitative, financial and risk management concepts
- A self starter with the ability to quickly learn and assimilate business and technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Team oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with people and teams at varying levels across the organization
- Experience with Agile delivery and the JIRA tool a plus
- Experience in Tableau reporting a plus
- Overall strong desktop skills with particular emphasis on Microsoft Products (e.g. Excel, Power Point and Word)