We have a future to create. So join Aclara, as we harness science and engineering to make a difference. We’re at the intersection of communications, data technology, energy, and national resource engineering.
Our 800 energy and utility customers across the globe ask us to solve complex challenges from making the power grid smarter, to delivering clear water, to empowering their customers to conserve energy. We’re a hardware, software and network engineering company building new solutions to hard problems. We’re big data gurus and in-the-field problem solvers.
Sound like your kind of challenge? Then join us.
Aclara is offering a paid Internship opportunity for students pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering. You will gain valuable hands-on experience and have the chance to learn in an advanced and fast paced environment! This temporary intern position is for the 2019 Summer Internship Program. This position is located in our Somersworth, NH office!
- Help develop proof-of-concept firmware for upcoming program.
- Improve automated firmware test processes.
- Help prepare for engineering design reviews.
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science Major
- Strong C programming skills
- Quick Learner
- Embedded firmware development experience
- Experience with Development & Debugging Tools such as emulators and simulators
- Basic understanding of electrical power quantities (e.g. watts, vars)
- Python programming