Lydecker Diaz, LLC, a statewide full-service law firm is seeking a first- third year associate attorney to handle defense of first party property damage lawsuits for its Miami office. The position requires the ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and handle a high volume of cases. Must be detail oriented, self motivated and a self-starter. Court appearances and taking of depositions will be required. Travel to various courthouses and other locations is expected. Florida Bar admission is required. Excellent benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Managing cases from inception to post-trial
- Attending hearings, depositions, mediations, and trials
- Preparing pleadings, discovery demands, discovery responses, motions, and other litigation documents
- Preparing reports to insurance carriers regarding case status and ongoing activities
- Ability to prioritize work load based on deadlines
- Ability to be work efficiently and write succinctly