Midtown is hiring Fitness Coaches / Personal Trainers to join the world-class team at our newly renovated club in Bannockburn, IL. This mind blowing transformation offers incredible studio spaces and programming, so we need more rock star talent like you as we prepare to reopen our doors July 27th! We are hiring in several areas of the club immediately, so feel free to explore all of our Bannockburn opportunities here: https://careers.midtown.com/ Apply today!
About Our Company
We work at Midtown to inspire people to transform their lives—and we do our job well. Our members stay longer than any other major athletic club chain in North America because we are committed to providing resort-like environments, personal attention, and strong communities at every one of our clubs. We believe all three of those pillars start with attracting and growing rock star talent at every level of our organization.
Who We Want
We’re looking for people that share our core values: kind individuals who want to win together, see things as the glass half full, are passionate about helping others, and strive to always be better than yesterday.
As an integral part of the fitness team, our Fitness Coaches encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Engaging more members in more programs and in front of more coaches
- Developing and maintaining fitness areas to promote an exceptional facility experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Strengthening industry knowledge through ongoing professional development
Our Fitness Coaches:
- Maintain at least one nationally-recognized personal training certification
- Have the capacity to grow member participation in individual and group training
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Possess ability to provide multi-sensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
Members of the Midtown team receive:
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Midtown products and services
- Access to hundreds of free courses for professional development
- Health insurance for eligible full-time associates (30 hours a week)
- And more
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Apply online or send resume to email@example.com