Position Title: Group Fitness Instructor
Reports To: Class-Ic Coordinator
Classification: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
The Group Fitness Instructor will help ensure the smooth and efficient operational procedures within the Group Fitness department, enabling the club to provide the highest level of customer service. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Instruct safe and effective exercise classes.
- Maintain all mandatory education certifications.
- Follow all instructor sign-in/sign-out procedures.
- Understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Crunch brand and model behavior in accordance with Crunch mission statement.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional disposition at all times.
- Follow all club/facility policies and procedures.
- Follow all policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook.
- Must maintain valid CPR Certification.
- Nationally Accredited Aerobic Certification: AFAA, ACE or NASM preferred.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.