The Fitness Manager position is responsible for the operations and profitability of the Retro Results program. Qualified candidates will possess:
- A strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication and sales skills
- Ability to motivate both their clients and their team of trainers.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Strong desire to help others reach their health and fitness goals.
- N.A.S.M. personal training certification preferred
- CPR/AED certification
The core responsibilities of the Fitness Manager are as follows:
- Providing initial Fitness Orientation Sessions for new members.
- Recruiting, managing and developing personal training staff.
- Sales of supplements and accessories.
- Performing monthly follow up appointments
- Ensuring the overall profitability of the Retro Results Program
- Ensuring the overall credibility of the Retro Results Program.