StretchLab, the industry leader in one-on-one assisted stretching, is seeking an experienced, highly-motivated, and energetic Studio Manager to oversee sales and customer service for our studios in the western Minneapolis metro. Must have proven experience in sales (fitness/wellness industry preferred) and understand how to maximize every opportunity to drive sales revenue and grow membership billings. The ideal candidate will have a passion for fitness and an understanding of the boutique fitness environment within their community. S/he will be personable, efficient, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Current studios are in Minneapolis, Plymouth and Chanhassen with more to open.
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab empowers clients to â€˜LIVE LONG!â€™ through a consistent, one-on-one assisted stretching program. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts certified in an array of related fields â€“ personal training, physical therapy, massage therapy, and more â€“ to deliver the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLabâ€™s proprietary Flexologistâ„¢ training ensures that clients receive a world-class one-on-one assisted stretching session.
POSITION:The StretchLab General Manager is responsible for driving sales revenue and successfully achieving monthly studio sales goals, as well as providing exceptional customer service to each and every client that walks through our doors.
Under the supervision of the Owner, the General Manager must exemplify leadership qualities in all areas of the business. The key requirements of the job are to focus on new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio, building a relationship, providing a positive experience, and successfully moving them through the sales process to a membership sale.
The General Manager also assists with retaining current members by providing unmatched customer service. S/he must have the ability to build lasting relationships with prospective and current members in order to build a strong ambassadorship and member retention. S/he is rooted in hospitality and upholds our mission of fueling an energetic communal experience.
This position is a full-time position that requires availability to work rotating weekend, evening, and/or morning shifts. Boutique fitness/wellness knowledge or experience is preferred, but not required.
REQUIREMENTS:To perform this job successfully, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements and qualifications.
- 2 years of proven success in fitness or relevant consumer sales; preference is given to membership sales experience.
- Goal-oriented with the ability to manage and drive all revenue streams from membership sales to retail.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative to strategize, plan, communicate, and execute monthly studio sales game plan.
- Team player with the ability to lead and train sales employees.
- Social media expert.
- Always has a positive attitude, and a warm, welcoming, and engaging personality.
- Possess excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone, and via email.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- A passion for fitness and a desire to assist others in their fitness/wellness goals.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable, and neat.
- Trustworthy and able to protect confidential information.
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, and studio management software.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients, business partners, and the general public.
- Flexibility to work morning, evening, and/or weekend hours as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- Authorization to work in the United States required.
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals for membership sales.
- Execute sales process for lead generation, follow up, and membership enrollment.
- Manage social media presence with daily posts, pictures, and engaging information.
- Maintain a daily log of outreach performed and follow up required.
- Develop the front desk staffing schedule.
- Provide sales process training and support to front desk sales associates.
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members.
- Embrace hospitality and drive the StretchLab culture.
- Drive referral business through ambassadorship.
- Enforce StretchLab corporate policies, business practices, systems, and procedures.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers competitive compensation based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales of memberships and retail.
- Opportunity for a bonus, based on performance.
Powered by JazzHR