Snider Fleet Solutions provides tire & mechanical services. The company currently has over 80 locations throughout the southeast, which allows us to provide products and services to customers in 37 states. We have an immediate opening for a Fleet Account Manager to work out of our Greensboro, NC location. This is a permanent, direct hire position with all applicable bonuses and benefits being offered.
The Fleet Account Manager is responsible for growing, managing and executing a client’s business plan using the provided tools, methods, and processes in order to achieve maximum client satisfaction and profitability.
Duties and responsibilities
- Adheres to all policies, procedures, and values of Snider Fleet Solutions.
- Develops and successfully executes a personal sales plan utilizing the Integrity Selling System to retain or obtain new commercial tire account business.
- Develop and implement client business plans that will aid the branch in exceeding its annual budget plan.
- Properly utilize the Fleet Smart program to effectively communicate the client’s business plan including required pricing/service updates.
- Maintain a portfolio of commercial tire and service business with annual revenues of $1MM – $2MM by managing and executing to a specific client’s business plan.
- Facilitates clear and open communications between clients and branch operations on requests/concerns, suggestions for improvements, safety awareness, order/service fulfillment, etc.
o Facilitates a client’s tire order by verifying the following:
• Type of tire, size, tread design, proper account invoicing, air pressure, ancillary items, returned scrap, etc.
• Executing client delivery schedules, proper loading/unloading, obtaining signed paperwork, etc.
• Correctly identifying/entering casing information into a BIB Tread Mobile device (BTM) and barcoding of client’s tires/wheels.
• Execute client pick-up schedules, proper loading/unloading, providing SFS branch location with any required paperwork.
- Support warehouse/service personnel with pulling, mounting/dismounting, sorting/stacking tires as needed.
- Manages and executes client account analysis, preparation and communication of client proposals/quotes, additional reporting requirements or special client projects.
- Provide regular updates on daily work and client activity in Telenotes according to the company policy.
- Perform fleet inspections as detailed by the client’s business plan. This may include but is not limited to:
- Tire Care utilization
- Managing services performed at the client’s facility (after hours and weekend work is required).
- Analysis and review of inspection with responsible FAM/FDM and/or client.
- Manage and execute scrap analysis meetings as detailed in the client’s business plan by running BIB tread/scrap reports, pre-sorting scrap tires, follow-up/through on any warranty items issued for client.
- Maintain and report client tire and wheel inventories stored in SFS locations as detailed in the client’s business plan.
- Assist the Branch location with any warehouse needs as they arise.
- Acquire and maintain comprehensive knowledge of products, customers and industry markets.
- Assist FAM/FDM or branch manager with onboarding of new clients.
• Education or Experience:
o High School or Equivalent but College Degree Preferred
o Minimum 3 years outside or related experience (without College Degree)
o Must have experience in Microsoft Office product suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
o Must have organizational skills, time management skills, and close attention to detail.
o Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
o Ability to interact with all branch personnel within the organization.
o Ability to work within a team.
o Ability to work independently within minimal supervision.
o Sensitivity to confidential matters.
o Ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints.
o Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities.
This position will be based in a branch relative to the needs of that facility and report to the applicable Regional Sales Manager.
• State Motor Vehicle License
• Geographical travel is required 75% of the time to various customer and company locations.
• Overnight and out of market travel is less than 5% of total travel required
Snider Fleet Solutions offers a solid benefits program that includes 401k, profit sharing, flexible spending, medical, dental, & vision insurance, paid personal & vacation time, STD, LTD, & employer paid basic life insurance.