Fleet and Equipment Mechanic
Paratech Ambulance Service Inc.
Under the direction of the Fleet Manager you will be responsible to troubleshoot, diagnose, rebuild, replace and complete all required repairs on light duty trucks, automobiles and company equipment (i.e., snow blowers, lawnmowers, snowplows etc.) to manufacturer’s specifications.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities/Qualities for an Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Perform PM Services on all company vehicles and equipment to company standards.
- Complete documentation of all repair orders, PM list and parts accountability.
- Handle road service calls; perform road rescue/transport equipment as needed.
- Keep track of assigned repairs by using PM software.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in compliance with workplace safety rules and regulations and government guidelines.
- Maintain inventory and proper recordkeeping.
- Backup to other maintenance shop personnel.
- Willingness and capacity to assume increased responsibility and certifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- ASE Certifications preferred but not required
- Must currently hold a valid driver’s license that meets Paratech insurance standards
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting competency relating to equipment repairs
- Successfully demonstrated independent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must furnish own personal hand tools
- Must havefive (5) years of verifiable hands-on experience as an auto, light duty or heavy duty mechanic
Specific questions you may call: 414-365-8900