BUSY Production Company looking for an experienced, full-time Fleet Manager.
Attractive salary and full benefits package.
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
- Scheduling of all vehicles and drivers to include allocation of hours, regulating of overtime in accordance with DOT Regulations, and distribution of Vehicle & Driver Schedules to the front office and warehouse teams.
- Screening of new-hire drivers. Comfortable in recommending disciplinary action, to include termination recommendations when necessary.
- Supervision of all fleet drivers to include monitoring of time cards on a daily basis, reviewing attendance/dependability of employees, documenting of all absences or tardiness per policy.
- Maintenance of all drivers’ log books and trip reports.
- Reconciliation of all drivers’ trip reports to complete monthly and quarterly IFTA Reporting.
- Compilation of all Federal & State Highway Use tax returns.
- Vehicle, IRP, and insurance registrations and renewals.
- Federal and State driver compliance and regulations.
- Scheduling and returning all rental vehicles.
- Compliance of U.S. DOT rules and regulations.
- Tracking of expiration dates for all drivers’ DOT Medical Cards and scheduling physical exams through Human Resources in advance of expiration date.
- Maintain Drug and Alcohol Random Selection process and scheduling of Quarterly Random DOT Selection Program.
- Compilation and distribution of all paperwork and information necessary to the drivers (driving directions, delivery & pick-up schedules, special instructions, etc.)
- All responsibilities of the Fleet Manager mentioned above, but not limited to, must be accurately completed to meet all deadlines.
- MUST have basic computer skills
- MUST be ORGANIZED with the ability to manage high volumes and constantly changing event schedules.
- MUST be DETAIL ORIENTED with the ability to multitask and update priorities as needed.
- MUST be EFFICIENT in communicating information to all respective parties.
- MUST KNOW how to reconcile and file ALL IFTA & State Tax Documents in addition to maintaining accurate records of documentation.
- MUST be PROFICIENT in scheduling marshaling yard deliveries
- MUST be KNOWLEDGEABLE of Federal and State Driver/Trucking Regulations