The Fleet Mechanic is responsible for the following:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and complete repairs on all types of vehicles.
- Perform preventative maintenance in fleet all trucks.
- Responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on all company fleet vehicles Including but not limited to:
- Breaks heavy truck, electrical heavy truck or automotive
- Diesel Engine heavy truck, heating/venting/air conditioning
- Drive train - automotive and heavy truck
- Suspension & Steering automotive and heavy truck, gas engines automotive, brakes automotive.
- Respond to service calls.
- Maintain tools and clean work area.
- Pick up and deliver vehicles.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of fleet mechanic experience on light and heavy equipment
- Computer experience is strongly required
- Experience with heavy duty andwarehouse equipment is required
- Gasoline, diesel and propane vehicle experience preferred
- Excellent demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude
- May be required to supply automotive hand tools. (not including heavy duty or diagnostic tools)
- ASE certification and CDL license are preferred
3:00pm-11:30pm Monday -Friday
10:00pm -8:30am Tuesday-Friday (4 days 10 Hour- Shift)