InfraSource, A Quanta Services Company
At InfraSource, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing the best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader over the last 65 years, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality, and our people.
Perform maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs on cars, trucks, off-road equipment and small tools in a safe, efficient, quality minded and customer focused manner. Perform maintenance and repair on aerial lift and pulling equipment to manufacturer’s guidelines to maintain the safety and reliability of the unit.
What Do You Offer Us?
- Perform repair work on vehicles such as breakdowns, malfunctions, and emergency roadside repair in a safe, efficient, and quality manner.
- Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance on vehicles and equipment to maximize the safety, productivity, and life of the unit.
- Inspect, maintain, and repair aerial lift and pulling equipment to maintain the safety and reliability of the unit.
- Perform maintenance and repair welding on equipment. Fabricate parts as required including any design work needed.
- Ability to handle and use a variety of tools and small equipment (Example: forklift, drill press, bandsaw, crane, welding torch)
- Must ensure the use of personal safety equipment i.e. safety glasses, face shields, gloves and hard hats
- Must be able to move about, in, and around construction vehicles and equipment.
- Flexibility of working long hours and the ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Maintain a clean work area and pick up all tools and equipment to secure the work area each day.
What is Required?
- Must be reliable and able to work in a team environment
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary degree or certification in diesel technology, heavy equipment maintenance, or small engine repair strongly preferred.
- 3 years' of demonstrated mechanical aptitude including knowledge of parts and components, construction equipment and engines as well as the tools to fix them
- Class "B" CDL required
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.