Maintain mechanical equipment (truck, trailer and reefer units) and aid in the distribution of all company products in a safe manner.
- Ability to access all areas of truck, trailer, reefer units and facilities as is needed to perform repairs and maintenance.
- Ability to perform basic preventive maintenance on truck, trailer and reefer units according to the manufacturer�s specifications.
- Ability to make minor repairs found during preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair A/C and D/C electric systems; power and drive lines; air and brake systems; lift and hydraulic systems.
- Basic knowledge of TK/Carrier/Cold Plate cooling systems.
- High school diploma or GED
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training in general vehicle maintenance and repair; or equivalent combination of continued education and experience
- Provide own basic tools
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Possess or obtain within three months of hire:
- Class B CDL
- All EPA licensing and/or certifications
- Brake Inspector Certification
- Annual Inspector Certification