Who we are:
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates.
Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
What to expect:
The Fleet Receivables Specialist will be responsible for assisting the Fleet Receivables Supervisor through providing timely and accurate support of fleet sales related transactions and act as a liaison between the US and Germany teams.
What you'll do to be Sixt-cessful:
- Ensure proper and timely invoicing of all fleet sales and auditing of in-service dates, out-of-service dates, and reconditioning costs
- Ensure that all daily incoming vehicle payments are posted and recorded
- Reconcile and report incentive payments
- Maintain and provide all records to parties in the US and Germany
- Monitor Fleet Receivable accounts and follow up with fleet sale customers
- Closely collaborate with the Accounting team in Germany to close open and unknown transactions and issue reimbursements
- Support supervisor with monthly reconditioning cost audit.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Exceptional time management skills – prioritizing, planning and organizing
- Ability to assess problems and resolve them with limited supervision
- Possess strong analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Dependable, cooperative and willing to assist others
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Proficiency in English and MS Office
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Knowledge of MS Office software Word and Excel
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate in other languages (French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, etc.) is a plus.