Brink’s is offering rewarding opportunities for automotive service technicians. As an added incentive, we are currently offering a $10,000 sign on bonus.
The Fleet Technician is responsible for the troubleshooting, diagnostics and maintenance of all fleet vehicles at the branch. The Fleet Technician is also referred to as an auto mechanic, service mechanic, armored vehicle technician or an automotive service technician.
Note: Due to the nature of our work, our employees are armed.
- Repair and maintain company owned vehicles and equipment.
- Inspect, repair, maintain and test vehicles & equipment at prescribed maintenance intervals for the entire vehicle, including but not limited to brakes, a/c, chassis, trailer, and exhaust systems.
- Have knowledge around DOT and motor vehicle inspection on a state and federal level.
- Sustain a clean and safe cleaning environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Two to three years of hands-on experience repairing light, medium and heavy duty vehicles - or vocational training, trade or technical school degree/certification of completion
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain a CDL-B within 90 days. Some branches may require a CDL- A license with Air Brake Endorsement.
- Maintain a valid DOT physical card.
- Keep a valid driver’s license
- Preserve a clean and safe work environment.
- Pick up and return vehicles or provide roadside assistance when necessary.
Service Technician must own and maintain standard tools needed to perform the task described in the job description and replace said tools as required. An example of these tools are box and open end wrenches up to 1-1/4” in size, 1/4”,3/8”, and 1/2” drive sockets and ratchets up to 1-1/4” in size, screwdrivers, hammers, basic test meters, 1/2” & 3/8” impact wrenches. 3/8” and 1/2” impact sockets up to 1-1/4.
- Education or training at an accredited trade school is a bonus but not required.
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a rewarding opportunity, join our team!
We provide eligible employees medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of a disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.