**Companies are hiring in December and can work on start date for bonus situations!**
Salary – Generous and flexible (est. 55K – 80K)! (Based upon experience), 100% Paid Benefits! Huge bonus incentive!
Hours – Mon to Fri; 8 am to 5 pm (flexibility required)
The firm has amazing benefits package with 4 weeks of vacation, and very low turnover! One of the most respected firms in the business.
The Flex Administrative Assistant will have opportunities to provide administrative support throughout the firm. Must love, enjoy and want to assist in a very collegiate environment.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 1 + years of administrative support experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel) required
- Must have demonstrated customer service and strong organizational skills
- Some experience in an office environment required
Responsibilities and Duties (include but not limited to)
- Collaborate with other assistants to provide general team support
- Phone coverage and screening; partnering with other assistants to maintain consistent back-up phone coverage during office hours
- Extensive use of Outlook to schedule all meetings and conference calls, resolving conflicts as they arise
- Manage the professionals’ priorities throughout the day; prompt for meetings, calls, follow-up items
- Communicate with sell side to obtain research, models, and schedule calls and meetings
- Manage a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements; including, preparation of itineraries
- Organize and collect data using the internet and Excel; assemble research packets
- Generate and maintain physical and electronic files
- May include some personal administrative work
- Updating or formatting of ad-hoc reports or presentations
- Help with event planning
Please submit an MS Word version resume with FANY in the subject line.
**an equal employment opportunity employer**