Associated Home Care is hiring Personal Care Attendants for a variety of open in home care positions, all with flexible schedules and a variety of shifts available!
Whether you’re looking for part-time or full-time, weekdays or weekends, mornings or evenings, or a little mix of everything: AHC has dependable shifts with great pay and benefits waiting for you to claim!
Personal Care Attendant Benefits (Part-Time):
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stock Purchase Plan
Personal Care Attendant Requirements include successful completion of any training and education required by relevant contract, local, state, and/or Federal agencies. Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
Personal Care Attendant Responsibilities include:
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, grooming, skin care, mouth care, foot care, and toileting.
- Assist with denture care, cleaning of eye glasses and hearing aids.
- Assist client with ambulation and transferring. Client must be able to participate at least 50% with ambulation and transfer. Transfer examples – bed to chair/wheelchair and vice versa, in and out of shower/tub, commode.
- Assist with meal preparation and nutrition planning.
- Shopping and errands as authorized by office.
- Reports to supervisor and changes or concerns in client’s physical/emotional condition.
- Light housekeeping duties.
Ready to start making a real difference in the lives of those in your community? Apply now to join our caregiving team!
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.