StretchLab is seeking certified or licensed personal trainers, massage therapists, physical therapists, and dance/yoga/Pilates Instructors to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. StretchLab's co-founders came from the personal training industry and created a variety of offerings to empower clients to â€˜Live Longâ€™. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and the world's leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLabâ€™s proprietary Flexologistâ„¢ Training Program (FTP) grew out of this expertise and ensures that their clients receive a world class stretching session.
StretchLab is part of Xponential Fitness, the curator of other successful brands such as Club Pilates, Pure Barre, CycleBar, Row House, Stride, and YogaSix.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients. Bilingual English/Spanish candidates are sought.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab polices and safety rules
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist Sales Associates and General Manager with studio tour, offsite events, and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence for client membership and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must â€“ passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Preferred background:
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Athletic Trainer, Personal Trainer, or Sports Coach
- Licensed Physical Therapist (or PT aide)
- Certified Pilates, Certified Yoga Instructor, or Degreed Dance Instructor
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a fitness/health/wellness environment where you provide hands-on training with client
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our FTP, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials, 2 days of in-person/hands-on training, and 20 hours of practice
Compensation & Benefits:
- This part-time position offers very competitive compensation
- Career growth potential within the company
- 401k plan
Powered by JazzHR