StretchLab Raleigh is seeking Personal Trainers, Athletic Trainers, Corrective Exercise Specialists, and Physical Therapists to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to â€˜Live Longâ€™. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, personal training and more. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLabâ€™s proprietary Flexologist â„¢ training ensures that their clientâ€™s receive a world class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab polices and safety rules
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence to client membership and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must â€“ passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Required background:
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Physical Therapist or Assistant
- Correctie Exercise Specialist
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Personal Trainer (Certification obtained from nationally accredited organization)
- Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you provide hands-on training with client
- Fitness certification required for Personal Trainers
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials, 2 days of in-person training, and 20 hours of practice.
Powered by JazzHR