StretchLab ( https://stretchlab.com/ ) will be opening soon in Estero! We are looking for personal trainers/athletic trainers, chiropractic aides and physical therapy assistants and dance/yoga/Pilates instructors to be part of an amazing opportunity in a new modality that The New York Times refers to as “the next dominator in the fitness industry”.
Assisted stretching has gained national attention as consumers are seeking more ways to reduce the risk of injuries, regain mobility, enhance flexibility, increase range of motion and improve recovery time. StretchLab will lead the movement by providing a simple, energized, communal vibe with our one-on-one assisted stretching sessions and our amazing group stretch sessions.
StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals in the industry and our proprietary Flexologist™ Training Program ensures that our clients receive a customized world-class stretch. We also have an exclusive 3-D motion capture and analysis system called MAPS which identifies how a body moves and provides metrics for mobility, muscle activation, posture and symmetry. Here is what some of our Flexologists have to say about working at StretchLab:
- "I have so much fun with everyone I work with and all of our clients are great. StretchLab lines up with my mission of helping people move better, feel better, and improve their quality of life."
- "Working at StretchLab gives me the opportunity to help people build their body's foundation of feeling good."
- "StretchLab stands for everything I believe in. Achieving ones personal state of mental and physical well being is paramount in living the best life possible."
- "I love working with our members at StretchLab. As a Flexologist, I get to help people create mobility which is vital to the success of living an injury free life."
Are you in?
- Required background in any of the categories listed below. [Please note: certifications/licenses must be current and maintained throughout employment.]
- Certified Athletic Trainer, Personal Trainer or Sports Coach through a nationally-recognized organization
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
- Licensed Chiropractic Aide
- Certified Pilates, Yoga or Dance Instructor
- A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience working with clients in a fitness/health environment.
- Complete certification through our proprietary Flexologist™ Training Program, which includes 20-30 hours of online tutorials, 2 days of in-person/hands-on training, 20 hours of practice and both written and practical examinations.
- Desire to be part of a boutique fitness environment is crucial, as is an appreciation for stretching, flexibility and mobility.
- Fantastic communication skills; upbeat attitude and energy; empathetic and considerate.
- Must love connecting with diverse types of people including all ages, abilities and backgrounds; helping them set, pursue and achieve their goal to “Live Long”.
- Professional work ethic, reliable and responsible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretches for up to 6 clients.
- Encourage, educate and inspire clients throughout their sessions; partnering with members on their flexibility journey.
- Build StretchLab membership and work to retain current clientele.
- Ensure safety of clients with proper stretch techniques; enforce StretchLab policies and procedures.
- Attend all required training, as well as continuing education in new techniques and stretches.
- Assist member services associates and General Manager with studio tours, offsite events and sales as needed.
- Compliance with all health and sanitation procedures as directed by management to help keep a safe working environment.
- Clean and maintain all equipment; ensure its readiness for client use at any given time. While we have always maintained thorough cleaning and disinfecting practices, we have enhanced our procedures in accordance with CDC guidance.