CYIENT IS HIRING!!!
Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and operations, data transformation, and analytics. We collaborate with our clients to help them achieve more and together shape a better future. We call it Designing Tomorrow Together. Our industry focus includes aerospace, defense, rail transportation, off-highway & industrial, power generation, mining, oil & gas, communications, utilities, geospatial, semiconductor and medical technology. We align closely with the business needs, goals, culture, and core values of our clients. This reflects in the deep, long-standing relationships we have developed and sustained with some of the leading names in these industries. We employ over 17,000 people across 38 locations in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Our stock is publicly traded, and we have a sound track record of growth and profitability. We are committed to developing a sustainable society and actively promote education and inclusive growth initiatives in communities around us.
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard age, race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, marital or civil union status, disability, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, veteran status, or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law.
It is Cyients’ policy to comply with all relevant federal, state and local laws with respect to equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of employment, including the terms or conditions of employment, recruitment, hiring practices, benefits, discipline and termination.
Flight Test Instrumentation Engineer – Patuxent River, MD (11538)
Looking for new grad Electrical Engineers!!!
You will provide engineering support in designing and managing data acquisition and measurement systems in accordance with flight test program needs. Your responsibilities include the build, installation, maintenance, and upgrades to airborne data acquisition systems on rotor wing aircraft.
Other roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and direct Flight Test Instrumentation activities on projects.
- Participate in internal meetings and flight briefings.
- Work in a team environment to help solve complex engineering problems.
- Select test equipment that satisfies measurement and environmental requirements.
- Perform circuit and wiring design and provide input to engineers for the design of safe hardware installations.
- Maintain instrumentation equipment configuration control on test aircraft.
- Generate and maintain data configuration files in a measurement database.
- Provide aircraft test operational support by participating in on-board calibrations, data system operation, and troubleshooting.
- Provide technical guidance to technicians in the day to day support of flight test programs.
- U.S. Citizen
B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering
Cyient is an equal opportunity employer and an E-Verify participant. If you are a team leader, self- motivated and willing to be a part of a global company apply now. Please visit www.cyient.com to learn more about our company.
- Donation-Matching Program
- Employee Events
- Military Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development
- Paid sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Long Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Coverage