RediClinic, a leader in the convenient care industry with over 60 clinics throughout the country, is always looking to add top talent to our organization. Our beautiful Convenient Care Clinics are located inside of select Rite Aid stores and provide our communities with easy access to high quality, affordable healthcare. Our Family Nurse Practitioners autonomously treat acute illnesses and provide preventive services for patients 18 months and older.
Float Family Nurse Practitioners provide coverage to our clinics throughout the greater Philadelphia area while working 3-4 shifts Monday-Friday.
RediClinic offers Family Nurse Practitioners fantastic benefits:
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Malpractice
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 3 weeks of PTO
- 401k with match
- $1500 CME plus additional time off
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Discount
- And much more!
Experience / Requirements
- Must be proficient in the use of all medical instruments and equipment required by the work
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA
- Must be licensed or in the process of obtaining an Advanced Practice license in Pennsylvania
- BLS Certified
- TB and Hep B titers required