Do you want to make a positivedifference in someone’s life?
Join our team as a Program Manager
Program Manager-Metro Float
Location: Twin Cities Metro
Wage: $39,350 salary and a full benefits package to include paid volunteer time.
Schedule:Must be willing to meet the needs of the program by working flexible hours throughout the week. Managers are on call Monday through Friday along with a weekend on call rotation.MERIDIAN SERVICESprovides person centered services to people with Mental Illness, intellectual and physical disabilities in a variety of settings, including Residential Services, In Home Services/semi-independent living assistance, and vocational services. Our mission is to provide services of the finest quality, so that those we serve will be able to realize their dreams.
*Medical and Dental Coverage
*Supplemental Insurance offered through Colonial Life
* Paid Time Off
*Paid volunteer time
*Dog Friendly Corporate Office
*Weekly snack day at Corporate
*Childcare at Corporate for Employees
* Employee of the month recognition and gift card
The Program Manager has full responsibilities at their assigned program along with supporting other program for on-call coverage. Responsibilities will include direct care at the site, supervision and training of direct care staff, oversight of the people we serve, programming and licensing regulations, and all administrative functions and reporting for the program.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervision of Direct Support Professionals (DSP’s)
- Train Direct Support Professionals, run monthly staff meetings, write and complete evaluations for DSP’s
- Direct care as needed per program needs
- Lead meetings with parents/guardians, teachers and/or work programs, and case managers
- Assist with the development and implementation of person centered plans and outcomes including writing progress reviews and making recommendations to the team on changes
- Assist in writing behavioral programming with Director as applicable per person served
- Completion of person served paperwork in compliance with 245D
- Coordination and attending medical and dental appointments for person’s served
- Develop and connect with community resources to ensure successful community integration
- Oversight of SLS’s petty cash, person’s served petty cash and financial reports
- Ensure the home has adequate provisions for household supplies, groceries, etc.
- Writing skills adequate to write narrative accounts of daily events and emails to team members.
- Excellent communication with all team members via email, text, phone calls and in person as dictated by each person’s team. Must be able to communicate with a variety of persons of different backgrounds and educational and life experiences.
- Great time management, problem solving skills, and work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must present a professional appearance and promote positive work environment.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience supervising staff in a social service field
- Certificate or Bachelor Degree in human service related background.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, 21 at some specific sites
- Have a vehicle with current car insurance
- Experience working direct care with individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or mental health diagnosis.
- Have an acceptable driving record as determined by Meridian Services policy.
- Successful clearance from a DHS Background Study
- Experience working in a 245D licensed group home or In Home/ILS servicesMeridian Services is an equal opportunity employer.Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply at www.meridiansvs.com /openings. Please contact HR Recruiting at 763-450-5002 for questions.
**Meridian Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer**