Float Teller Southern Region – Full Time
Since 1935, First Federal Lakewood has been committed to helping Ohio residents and businesses achieve their financial goals by actively listening to and understanding their needs. As the largest independent mutual bank headquartered in Ohio, we make decisions to benefit our customers, not shareholders. We strive to consistently offer the highest quality financial products and services, while reinvesting resources into the local economy to help build a stronger community.
Our vision for the future is as clear and as strong today as it was when we first opened our doors in 1935: to grow stronger, maintain stability, and continue to put our customers and the community first in every decision we make.
Our "Southern Region" Float Tellers are required to float to Brunswick, North Royalton, Strongsville, and Olmsted Township branch locations.
We’ve Been Here We’ll Be Here
This important position provides exceptional customer service in a professional manner while processing a variety of transactions, answering customer questions, and helping management meet branch goals by identifying cross-sell opportunities.
*Your safety is our top concern. We are taking extra precautions with the use of virtual meetings, physical distancing, and personal protective gear such as the use of gloves and masks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides excellent customer service by processing customer transactions; answers customer inquiries both in person and on the telephone; follows-up with customers as necessary.
2. Operates Teller window; maintains acceptable outages based on the Branch Operation Guidelines; maintains appropriate cash limits; follows policies and procedures to ensure compliance for branch audits.
3. Cross-sells bank’s products and services by using insights gained about the customer’s needs; provides investment mortgage, business banking referrals; follows up on referral opportunities.
4. Assists in performing back office duties which includes completing branch reports, balancing the ATMs, processing night/mail deposits, and filing.
5. May float to other bank branches as needed.
6.Other duties as required.
1. Experience in retail banking is preferred.
2. Experience in customer service is preferred.
3. Experience in financial services or banking is preferred.
4. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required.Encompass, Cleartouch, OnBase, various government and investor software/web portals is preferred.
Education and Experience
1.Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
2.Certification: [Float positions] Valid driver’s license is required.
3.Years of experience: 0 to 2 years is required.
4.Years of experience supervising: None.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift, walk, stand, sit, bend, reach with hands and arms, climb, push/pull, use hands, and see, hear and speak.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting, able to work days and hours branch offices are open. Able to work overtime as directed.
Join Our Team!