Floater Supply ChainTechnician (Full-Time)
*Medical City Dallas/Forth Worth Healthcare
*The floaterSupply Chain Technician is assigned to various Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas MedicalCity Healthcare hospitals based on business needs. Travel between MultipleFacilities & Reliable Transportation Required.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
• 100% matching 401k based on years of service
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Wevalue your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teamsto raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As an Inventory Specialist, you will work directly in our facilities receiving and distributing supplies. Our Supply Chain team is dedicated to providing the materials needed to ensure quality care can be delivered to our patients.
In this role you will:
• Process all “returns to vendor” or “returns to backup stock” and deliver supplies in an accurate and timely manner
• Transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices
• Receive expedited deliveries, accurately key receiving into the SMART system, and deliver to appropriate department
• Receive all cross-docked items into the SMART system
• Review and maintain Min/Max for storeroom safety stock daily and place orders appropriately
• Count par level areas (POU areas) weekly according to schedule
• Ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes
• Perform QA random checks on totes
• Rotate stock in POU areas and backup storeroom areas to ensure no items are out of date and provide assistance to personnel
• Check after-hour logs for charges and determine how to avoid reoccurrence