Floating Director of Nursing Services - Registered Nurse ( RN )
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
Our commitment to our team members:
- Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
- PayActiv – Have immediate access up to 50% for your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friend referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Volunteer community involvement opportunities
- Excellent Bonus Structure
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- As Floating Director of Nursing Services, you will assume authority, responsibility, and accountability for the delivery of nursing services in the facility.
- You will be vital in the care given to residents by developing, maintaining, and implementing nursing policies and procedures that reflect current standards of nursing practice, company, and facility philosophy of care and practices while maintaining compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Your role as Floating Director of Nursing Services will require travel throughout the Central Indiana area.
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
- Must be available to work varying hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing and hold a current Indiana Registered Nurse license.
- Minimum of three years’ clinical experience in Geriatric or Gerontology couples with a minimum of one-year experience as a departmental manager of a long-term care facility.
- Knowledge of current Federal and State laws and regulations that apply to practice of nursing in long-term care.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.