Floor Cleaning Technician - Vanguard Resources
Plano, Texas (75093)
Vanguard Resources, Inc., an Industry Leader in Facilities Management, (in operation 20+ years), is hiring for a:
Full-Time Floor Cleaning Technician
Hours: 11 pm – 7:30 am
5 days per week, including weekends - schedule changes weekly
Starting Hourly rate: $11.00 per hour, possibly up to $12.00 per hour with STRONG experience
Position Summary: Floor Cleaning Technician provides and maintains a clean and sanitary environment by ensuring all floor surfaces are maintained in a manner that supports Hospital's vision and mission, using cleaning machines, safely and properly.
- Sweeps, cleans, mops, scrubs disinfects, and dust floors
- Perform cleaning and maintenance of all floors; tile, carpet flooring
- Utilize the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure
- Operate and maintain all equipment, buffers/waxers, correctly and safely
- Observe safety precautions at all times, uses safety signs “wet floor”
- Ensure that proper procedures are used when cleaning isolation rooms and PPE equipment is being used
- Maintains adequate stock of supplies in assigned janitor’s closet
- Assists with care and maintenance of department equipment and supplies
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 6 months experience required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Must complete all required health assessments
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
Full time team members are offered generous vacation time, eligibility in 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, participation in an employee referral bonus program.
Vanguard Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.