Floor Manager is responsible for carrying out all daily tasks and duties in a manner in keeping with and advancing strategic goals.
- Leads the dispensary team by example, which includes providing excellent customer care, superior time management and supporting our team environment by performing all duties on the dispensary sales floor.
- Manages customer concerns, complaints, and returns.
- Provides superior customer service to Cookies customers.
- Contributes to assisting customers, including working together with dispensary staff to provide excellent customer care.
- Provides consistent in the moment performance coaching and manages the productivity of dispensary staff.
- Identifies and communicates performance gaps and disciplinary action to the Dispensary Manager and Assistant Manager with a solutions oriented approach.
- Assists with directing dispensary teams, including training new employees, and providing comprehensive knowledge on cannabis, products, and devices.
- Understands the Cookies genetics and the medicinal and recreational benefits of cannabis products and effectively communicating those benefits to customers.
- Educates dispensary staff on new cannabis science findings and the effects of new cannabis products, types of cannabis, and delivery methods.
- Communicates with dispensary staff on cannabis news, trends, and events.
- Communicates with dispensary staff on BCC, industry news and customer concerns and trends.
- Properly documents information in the Point of Sale system to ensure proper compliance and train others on how to remain compliant.
- Monitors Point of Sale system transactions with a focus on errors.
- Leads the cash handling and daily reconciliation process of drawers.
- Assists in ensuring a safe environment for our staff and customers by following all safety and security protocols.
- Maintains an orderly sales floor, well-stocked displays and inventory of products offered.
- Maintains inventory levels of all items on the sales floor (ex: bags, lighters, staplers, pens, etc.)
- Manages the productivity of dispensary staff.
- Manages daily break schedules.
- Monitors pricing, product offerings, and services from competitors.
- Assists Inventory Manager in product selection and order quantities.
- Assists with coordinating community outreach events.
- Supports the management team in developing events and incentives that will continue to grow the customer base, with particular emphasis on building the local market.
- Develops systems that support job functions, policies and procedures.
- Completes other assignments, tasks, and duties as assigned by management.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Mission based company + entrepreneurial work environment
- Employee discount, company events, concerts, festivals + much more
Cookies is a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Looking for team members who are flexible, nimble and know how to get stuff done. We are a fun, driven, entrepreneurial group focused on culture, community and quality. We’re an equal opportunity employer on the lookout for top-notch talent who truly wants to help us change the world.
This role is located in Modesto, come join our team!