We are currently seeking experienced and customer service oriented candidates for our management team at our Sturbridge location in Massachusetts. If you are qualified and interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you.
Since its onset in 1998, Zyacorp has rapidly expanded the Cinemagic Stadium Theaters franchise. We currently operate 8 theaters throughout Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
About The Role:
This position is responsible for all of the daily activities of the theater operations.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service to all theater patrons
- Oversee and advise on general building maintenance
- Understand and operate our point-of-sale system
- Understand, operate and troubleshoot our projection booth systems
- Receive and control inventory
- Ensure theater complies with current PCI standards
- Oversee and manage all areas of employee relations: hiring, scheduling, managing, and discipline
- Perform daily cash management functions and reconciliation
- Perform daily reporting functions providing both corporate and 3rd party partners with timely theater information
You will be managing a staff of approximately 35 people including an assistant manager, supervisors, and floor staff.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Must at all times display an utmost professional demeanor and be customer-service focused
- Previous management experience preferred.
- College degree in business preferred, however we are willing to train the right individual
We are actively sourcing candidates for these open positions. If you are interested and qualified, we would love to speak with you. Please apply using the link provided for immediate consideration.