Sampson Regional Medical Center is hiring a Floor Technician to join the join the Environmental Services team!
This is a temporary position. The selected candidate for this position will be responsible for all major cleaning and refinishing functions and may also carry out the area assignments for Housekeeper and Linen Clerk. In performing these duties, the Floor Technician uses cleaning devices including buffers, burnishers, scrubbers, extractors, wet vacuums, dust mops, wet mops, buckets and wringers, and any other necessary equipment, tools, products, or supplies.
- Must have high school diploma, or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years experience as a Housekeeper or Floor Technician in a health care setting preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate skills and knowledge of proper use of chemicals and equipment in performing assigned duties to achieve desire results.
- Requires the physical ability to safely operate all equipment, including buffers, carpet machines, and vacuums.
- Requires understanding of electrical safety.
Your Health, Our Passion!