Charlie’s Produce - Who We Are
Charlie's Produce is a privately owned wholesale produce company. We are the largest privately owned produce wholesaler on the West Coast, with distribution centers in Seattle, Spokane, Portland, Anchorage, Boise and Los Angeles. The secret to our 40 years of success in this industry is PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and we reward them with a working environment that fosters loyalty, stability, innovation and growth.
Charlie's provides a healthy employee stock ownership program, competitive Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance plans. Our newest benefit offers Pre-Paid Fully Funded College Tuition to our employees and the dependent children of our employee's after 1 year!
Assist the floral sales team entering orders, taking customer calls, filing, and other projects as assigned by the department manager.
7am-3:30pm - Monday-Friday with occasional weekends and overtime as needed based on the needs of the business
Charlie’s Produce Total Compensation Package includes:
- Competitive hourly wage
- 90 day performance-based raise
- Yearly review with possibility of increase based on performance and tenure
- We recognize and reward hard work and commitment. Supplemental retirement plan through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Robust employee assistance program
- Paid time off and paid holidays, pre-tax commuter benefits, and free street parking
- Employer-covered College Program
- Coverage under State Sick Leave
- 401(k) available
- Health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- At least one year of customer service experience with a background in retail or wholesale floral required
- Proven courteous phone manner
- Excellent customer relations (internal/external)
- Work well as part of a diverse team as well as independently
- Ability to multi-task while recording accurate information
- Must be able to prioritize work load
- Must be flexible and able to deal with a varitey of details simultaneously
- Self-starter, team approach with positive attitude
- Must have proven problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook a must. Skill with AS400 a plus
- 10 key by touch
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration and if necessary the Department of Homeland Security with the information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Charlie's Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.