Experienced Flu Shot Nurse compassionately providing flu shots in clinical and non-clinical settings. Adept at following physician instructions carefully reviewing patient information and monitoring patient reactions to shots. Specialize in making patients feel at ease before and during the process of administering shots.
Extensive understanding of vaccine safety control procedures
Adept at monitoring patients during the process of administering shots
Strong knowledge of flu vaccines including storage requirements
Impressive ability to keep patients especially children calm
Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Respectable ability to communicate with patients and doctors
Capable of working flexible schedules
New York Licensed Registered Nurses wanted for Public Flu Clinics (primarily late September, October and November) throughout Victor, NY.
In-service Training (for flu clinics) will be held mid September. In-Service participation is mandatory in order for you to work as a FLU Clinic RN with ATC Healthcare LLC.
Work is per diem – Saturday October 13th, 2018 9:00am to 12:30pm.
- Active professional nursing license in the state of practice
- One (1) year of prior professional nursing experience preferred
- Current CPR certification with documentation
- Professional references required
- Knowledge and understanding of the dosage, administration, age indications, precautions, contraindications and possible adverse reactions related to the vaccine being administered
- Knowledge of intramuscular injection technique and subcutaneous injection technique
- Successful completion of ATC Healthcare Immunization Competency Program
- Completion of ATC Healthcare’s hiring process
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement