FOX is seeking top-caliber Exercise Physiologist to join our team!
We are currently looking for a full-time, dynamic Exercise Physiologist (EP) who will be responsible for overseeing the Strength, Mobility, and Balance Exercise Programs at a FOX Optimal Living Facility (FOL) in Wareham, Massachusetts.
Founded in 1998, FOX was the FIRST private practice in the country to provide outpatient rehabilitation services in an in-home setting for the older adult population. Helping patients restore the quality of life they deserve and desire, our focus is the rehabilitation of lives delivered through evidence-based therapy with innovative and proactive treatment. FOX employs over 1,200 clinicians, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists, who provide care up and down the east coast. And we continue to grow!
The Exercise Physiologist opportunity entails the following:
- Patient continuity: Patients are prescribed exercise programs to maintain functional levels after discharge from rehabilitation services.
- Excellent support system: Fox provides significant support for our Exercise Physiologists through leadership, clinical education, and an assigned Program Manager.
- Overabundance of opportunities for continuing education: To encourage ongoing education, we provide several company-paid CEU courses annually. We also provide tuition reimbursement for those who wish to specialize and achieve certifications and advanced degrees.
- Outstanding base salaries and remarkably generous benefits packages: Benefits include medical, dental, FSA, vision, paid overtime, PTO, continuing education, and employee referral bonus programs. Benefits are offered to employees who work 25+ hours per week.
If excellence is a priority to you and you desire to be part of a private practice that is revolutionizing the delivery of post-acute rehabilitation; you will feel right at home here. Text FOX to 97211 to learn more about career opportunities!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, or Exercise Science. Master's Degree preferred
- One year experience working with older adult population
- Current CPR certification
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills