The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; and The Chicago Theatre. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA) and the New York Rangers (NHL); two development league teams – the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and esports teams through Counter Logic Gaming, a leading North American esports organization, and Knicks Gaming, MSG’s NBA 2K League franchise. In addition, the Company features the popular original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces New England’s preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO Group, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment dining and nightlife brands: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Vandal. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com
- Located in Chicago, Illinois this position is responsible for assisting the Director of Food & Merch Operations during events/shows at the Chicago Theatre.
- Will ensure employees adhere to all operational guidelines.
- Supervise the Food & Beverage employees including Bartenders, Barbacks, Servers, Bar Expediters, I.D. Check and Coat Check and Merchandise.
- Coordinate the setup/break down of selling areas and monitoring physical inventory.
- Supervise sales transactions, monitor cash out of registers, reconcile cash transactions in association with Z reports and compile revenue reports (Flash) for management and finance departments.
- Must have supervisory experience in a theatre or entertainment facility.
- Must have proven experience multitasking, while coordinating large groups of employees.
- Must have strong customer service skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
At MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.