We are searching for an experienced and energetic Barista to join our Food and Beverage team. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is passionate about the food and beverage industry and enjoys working with people. The Barista plays a key role in our food and beverage team who are driven to provide excellent customer service. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a fun atmosphere where both customers and employees have a great experience that’s welcoming and engaging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare and serve specialty beverages to order.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Must have outstanding customer service ability, and show sense of urgency.
- Must be outgoing and engaging with customers.
- Operate Point of Sale and drink machines with speed and accuracy.
- Be accountable for cash bank, provide accurate exchange of cash payments for goods, and reconcile bank at the end of shift.
- Stock and restock work and customer service areas.
- Maintain a clean and organized stand and customer service area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous barista experience is preferred.
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience required.
- Must be 18+
- Must have, or obtain upon hiring, a valid Washington State food handlers permit.