Job Summary: This position is primarily responsible for packing and delivering corporate food orders for users of the Foodsby web site.
- Retrieve food orders received by Foodsby and other order sites.
- Check and pack food per corporate order form.
- Provide accurate and timely food delivery to clients on a designated route.
- Collect necessary payment and receive signature with necessary verification of IF from credit card account.
- Communicate with guests and management team to resolve any issues with delivery.
- Provide exceptional guest service and professionalism with each delivery.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to follow directions and read maps.
- Strict Adherence to client professionalism
- Ability to safely lift 30lbs.
- Must be flexible, prompt and reliable.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a current driver's license, acceptable driving record, proof of liability insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Be willing to drive personal vehicle to deliver customer orders. Employee will be reimbursed for mileage.
- Must commit to working Monday – Friday from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm