In 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Green Chef and brought it into the Hello Fresh family. Green Chef is now part of one of the fastest growing startups in the US, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering healthy, organic meals, designed for busy people. At Green Chef, we believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to plating. We strive to create greater interaction and meaningful connections with the food that nourishes us, the people who provide it, and the ones we share it with. Green Chef offers a variety of specialty lifestyle plans including Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Omnivore, and Carnivore.
- Be competent to implement and maintain HACCP based food safety plans and documents
- Training of production employees (Food Safety, HACCP, etc.)
- Ensuring sanitation standards are met, overseeing cleanup procedures for compliance
- Participate in “outside” audits or regulatory visits, such as HACCP, COOF, FDA, and State health inspections
- Report problems or inconsistencies with any procedure to supervisors or management
- Follow up with employees regarding HACCP paperwork completeness and accuracy
- Proactively look for ways to improve and in all areas of production
- Assist in any and all areas of the facility
- In the event of a product nonconformance, responsibilities include:
- Identify affected inventory in production to ensure it is physically located and accounted for
- Quarantine affected product
- Inform production team and keep them updated as necessary
- Completion of HACCP paperwork – Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly; verify that it is completed and turned in.
- Verifies HACCP forms and checks for accuracy and completeness
- Completes daily sanitation, facility, and quality check documents
- Works with managers to make claims on damaged or nonconforming product received at facility
- Meets with team leaders during shift to determine needs; to answer questions regarding production or quality troubleshooting
- Weekly Thermometer calibration state checks against NIST thermometer
- Monitors temperature of cooler routinely throughout week
- Routine swabbing and good sampling practices to send to 3rd party laboratory
- Perform monthly internal audits with QA manager to ensure all Food Safety procedures are being completed correctly
- Lot tracking and cooler/freezer organization
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Prior HACCP Training preferred
- Some produce/food knowledge for quality assessments
- Quality Control or quality assurance experience preferred
- Ability to lift up 50 pounds regularly
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time (10+ hours)
- Regular stooping, squatting, bending, twisting, and walking
- Temperature controlled warehouse environment
- Must be able to withstand temperatures ranging from under 40 degrees Fahrenheit to ambient room temperature
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Daily meal and snacks
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of Green Chef and HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.