Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Able to speak and understand Spanish
- Plans and directs all facility Food Safety programs
- Advise management on effectiveness of routine plant sanitation and cleaning programs.
- Possess people skills with the ability to communicate the corporate goals in the production environment.
- Knowledge of HACCP specifically related to food production and packaging.
- Knowledge of pest management procedures.
- Understands food safety.
- Ability to stop production and place product on hold owing to a possible adulteration issue.
- Ability to release product placed on hold. This ability is only shared with the Plant manager.
- Ability to work all shifts.
- Willing to continue food safety education via seminars and webinars.
Please submit a resume with your salary history