Omni has been selected by Oklahoma City as the developer, owner and operator of a 605-room convention center hotel. The hotel is located next to the Chesapeake Energy Arena and will coincide with the development of the new Oklahoma City Convention Center and 70-acre Scissortail Park.
The new build will include an all-day dining outlet, an entertainment sports bar, specialty restaurant, coffee shop and a retail outlet. Additionally, guests can enjoy a spa, fitness center and a rooftop pool and bar complete with a fire pit, outdoor lawn and cabanas. The hotel will also have 75,000 square feet of meeting and event space inclusive of a 20,500 square foot ballroom and a 4,200 square foot outdoor pre-function space that overlooks the park. The hotel is estimated to break ground in October 2018 and open in late 2020.
Omni Oklahoma City Hotel is seeking a driven food runner/barback for the OKC Tap House to join the pre-opening team of this brand new upscale hotel in the heart of Oklahoma City.
This person will ensure all locations are properly set up, stocked, and replinished prior to and during events.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance.
- Responsible for location set-up based on event guidelines.
- Deliver items from kitchen, storage rooms, coolers and freezers.
- Adhere to established par stock levels.
- Maintain an awareness of rotating product, minimize waste, and be mindful of cost of products.
- Must be familiar with all policies related to liquor liability laws.
- Obtains proper food handling and alcohol service training and certifications.
- Assists in concessions or bar areas as needed such as filling up condiments, point of purchase displays, stocking shelves with product, wiping down surfaces.
- Organizes storerooms as assigned.
- Ensures correct tempatures of hot and cold food and beverage products.
- Receives, unpacks, and stores all supplies and goods, ensuring stock is accounted for.
- Reports all needed repairs to supervisor.
- Removes all product from stands and returns them to storage areas when event ends. All equipment must be cleaned and stored properly at this time.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management.
- Maintain an awareness of all functions, events, and meetings taking place at any given time.
- Quick service foods, arena, or stadium venue experience preferred.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must obtain and maintain a state alcohol server certificate and Food Handlers certification.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.