This position assists the Quality Control in ensuring compliance with all Manufacturing Quality and Food Safety Policies and Guidelines. The incumbents play a key role in our company’s commitment to the production of the highest quality foods.
- Population: Approximately 400 full time and 200 supplemental.
- Facilities: Various operations throughout Rhode Island.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Major Areas of Responsibility
- Ensuring all departments and equipment are ready for production and meets regulatory requirements, interacts with USDA on any deficiencies that they may take note of Continuously perform operational sanitation
- Enforces company GMPs and personal hygiene standards ensuring that all employees are following company procedures, guidelines and other rules.
- Follows protocols for sampling and swabbing of product and environment.
- Communicates with production supervisors and line workers deficiencies that are found or new policies taking effect.
- Provides critical support to the FSQA Director with daily reports of ongoing situation
- Keep detailed records of various quality inspections.
- Performs the calibrations of recording/measuring equipment.
- Assist in recording data for 3rd party audits.
- Generates work orders for maintenance for the upkeep of the facility.
- Train line workers on QC functions expected of them.
- Minimum 1 year working in a food manufacturing environment
- Read and write fluent English
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time in cold and wet environments
- Ability to follow directions and have the ability to think on your feet
College degree preferred
The employee is exposed to an extreme condition of cold temperatures.
Job Type: Full-time
Daniele, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Employee Discount, Excellent Medical Benefits