Stoneridge Creek is currently hiring full-time and part-time Food Servers. The Food Server is responsible for table service within the community dining rooms. This position will require all standards of fine dining service are met and exemplary customer service will be provided to all residents.
- Takes orders, provides service and all requested items both graciously and courteously.
- Answers questions about menu items.
- Sets tables and maintains work stations are in proper order.
- Clears dishes from tables before, during, and after meal services.
- Assists with dishwashing and distribution of clean dishes as needed.
- Ensures upgraded orders are billed to resident accounts.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a busy environment.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interpret and explain menu, refer or answer questions, coordinate meal service process and understand requests.
- Ability to work in close cooperation with residents, guests, visitors, families, and staff.
- Requires courtesy, tact and graciousness.
- Ability to work in a safe manner complying with all department and Community safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to work minimum 4 hour shift.
About Stoneridge Creek:
Stoneridge Creek is a large Continuing Care Retirement Community on 50 acres in Pleasanton, CA in the Bay Area. Community consists of over 400 Independent Living Units in Villas, Town Homes and Apartments as well as a Healthcare Center consisting of 68 Skilled Nursing beds and 74 Assisted Living Apartments.
Stoneridge Creek strongly promotes its STAR values which are: Service to residents and colleagues (S), Team Success (T), Aiming for excellence (A) and Doing the Right thing (R).
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at our community. We are committed to hiring high quality, professional and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer service.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
Stoneridge offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with match.
Apply online at http://stoneridgecreek.hrmdirect.com