The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation (HBFF) is the largest nonprofit addiction recovery organization in the United States. It is also one of the most mission-driven places you will find. The HBFF team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is – at our core- a people-powered organization. HBFF is comprised of 1600+ employees, seventeen treatment sites and produces $190 million dollars in annual revenue. This exemplary organization serves nearly 25,000 people annually and is committed to provide hope and healing for those experiencing addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being “a best place to work” is a strategic goal of HBFF and it’s a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at HBFF includes a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
Retirement savings plan with employer match
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Provide exceptional service to assure a positive food service experience to all customers
- Apply strong communication and hospitality skills.
- Assure the availability and quality of product and services and present food appropriately.
- Assure accurate and timely provisions to customers with therapeutic or special needs.
- Solicit verbal and written feedback on products and services used in the immediate assessment of customer satisfaction.
- Obtain details of product information for knowledgeable and professional communication to customers including method of preparation, nutritional information, ingredients, etc.
- Maintain the quality and safety of food products and equipment.
Apply food safety and infection control principles, focusing on details on a daily basis.
Maintain records that assure consistent quality and safety of food product and cleanliness of service areas.
Report products that do not meet guidelines as they relate to hazard
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility with schedule and duties required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous food service experience
- Excellent communication skills and/or customer service experience