The Food Service Clerk first and foremost is responsible for guest relations and satisfaction. He/She will wait on guests in the Deli, Coffee Shop, Texas Comfort, Epicurean and/or Italian Kitchen areas, which vary by location. Provide guest service up to and exceeding The United Family standards. Maintain station at all times during a shift and properly close down the station.
- When a guest enters my area or department, my first and most important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage that guest.
- Provide quick, sincere guest service in accordance with company standards.
- Keep station clean and organized at all times.
- Maintain proper portioning.
- Maintain station at all times during a shift and properly close down the station.
- Keep an adequate supply of product on hand at all times, which may include production in some locations.
- Maintain product at proper temperatures.
- Never allow cross contamination to take place in work station.
- Ensure proper food safety and sanitation procedures are performed.
- Performs other duties as requested or required by management.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs. and stand for long periods of time (up to 4 hours).
- Be able to perform all physical aspects of the position, such as bending, standing, squatting, climbing and walking.
- No experience is necessary.
- Must maintain a current Food Safety certification.
- Must be able to work in a fast, efficient and controlled manner.
- Ability to function as a team member and get along with others.
This job description is intended to provide a high-level of general requirements for this position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure proper operations.
Ultimate Service Performance Positive Impact