Covenant Village is a drug-free, full-scale retirement community that provides a safe and friendly work environment. We are committed to helping our residents maintain an active lifestyle with dignity, privacy, and peace of mind. Our employees provide a retirement living experience centered on our residents. You can be a part of our family of dedicated senior care professionals!
We are looking for caring, hard-working Part-Time Utility/Dietary Aides to work in our Health Center. This position assists the Food and Nutrition Department to ensure our residents have a safe and pleasant dining experience. Covenant Village offers competitive pay and benefits, such as paid time off and use of our beautiful pool and wellness center.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION: Assist with meal service, cleaning of kitchen and dining room, monitor food safety procedures and equipment cleanliness, maintain supply levels, and ensure all areas are ready for inspection.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently follows residents' meal plans, follows diet order changes, and successful passes monthly resident therapeutic diet order tests.
- Places food on tray according to menu and diet requirements.
- Follows procedures to maintain that the dining room is clean and visually appealing.
- Cleans and sanitizes work area and equipment properly.
- Ensures that all stock supplies are delivered at correct time and are properly stored.
- Cleans operating equipment and work areas.
- Adapts to working a variety of Food and Nutrition tasks.
- Demonstrates kindness and respect with all residents, nursing staff, and other personnel.
- Takes initiative in satisfying resident requests and respects residents' rights.
- Uses cleaning products and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Shows reliability and dependability by working scheduled hours on time.
- Follows safety and infection control policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, neat appearance and follows uniform guidelines.
- Completes other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must pass background check, drug screen, and PPD test.