Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
We are seeking aFood and Nutrition Services Manager to support our Food Services Operation atIndiana University (IU) Health – Bedford Hospital. This individual will also be trained as a Environmental Services Manager and help manage that team. The FNS/EVS Manager responsible for developing and executing environmental solutions. Offers a wide variety of environmental solutions to meet customer and client needs. This management position, responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Utilizes technical training and interprets government mandated nutritional standards on food health to develop healthy menu implementation plans and typically has a clinical certification.
- Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service. Develop required menu and nutritional information based on contract specifications. Provide technical expertise in menu planning for regular, therapeutic, religious and juvenile nutritional needs.
- Financial Performance: Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity: Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining food and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control. Provide technical expertise in menu planning for all nutritional requirements. Considerations for every opportunity include balancing budgetary constraints with nutritional requirements.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour.
- Requires at least 1-2 year experience and 0-2 years of experience in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience