Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities.Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Retail Brand Location Manager core purpose is to lead and inspire the teams to deliver upon Aramark's and Peet's service, quality and operational standards and to achieve financial targets in all aspects of the coffee bar. This includes daily flawless execution of Aramark's and Peet’s operational programs as well as overall talent leadership. The Retail Brand Location Manager drives for results and continuously seeks opportunities to improve, enabling growth for their team and Café business.
- This Location Manager Role will oversee and travel between two store locations for a National Account Contract, “Capital One Cafe’s”.
- Within each Café we operate a fully licensed Peet’s Coffee concept and work with hyper local vendors to provide bakery, grab & go items and catering.
- In this position you will get the opportunity to have direct level client contact, interact with the local community, and be a part of innovative client concept.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have at least three years previous management experience within the premium service or food industry or equivalent related experience and training. Coffee experience a plus but not required.
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have demonstrated ability to lead and inspire passion for excellent customer service in a customer-first and quality-focused environment.
- Be a great communicator with experience coaching, training and developing others.
- Have demonstrated ability to build and inspire high-performing teams.
- Be results-driven with a proven ability of developing and executing strategies to hit targets and goals, while maintaining efficient operations and standards.
- Perform various physical tasks during the work shift.