This facility is home of the Boston Bruins (hockey) and Boston Celtics (basketball). The state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with three private restaurants, 104 executive suites, 2,400 club seats, a multi-million dollar video scoreboard and our newest addition, complete 360° LED technology. Sportservice currently operates all retail stores and all retail portables at this location. Please visit www.tdgarden.com for more information.Position Details
Sportservice at the TD Garden are looking for part time Supervisors to supervise food and beverage associates, and assist the management with client relations.
The role would be required to work events at the TD Garden to include Bruins games, Celtics games, concerts, and other exciting events. Nights, weekends, and holidays are required.
Responsible for assisting in overseeing the Food and Beverage associates in accordance with the company's standards.
Supervises and coordinates activities of Food and Beverage associates on a per shift basis, including training, counseling and enforcing work procedures and service standards with the direction of Food and Beverage management team.
- Observes, evaluates, and reports job performance of employees and inspects all locations to ensure proper set up and guest satisfaction.
- Ensures that all equipment is set up properly and operating efficiently and accurately.
- Ensures all locations and surrounding areas remain clean, sanitized, and safe
- Analyzes and resolves all problems with associates, guests, and the operation with the assistance of management.
- Estimates, requests, and inspects supplies and inventory.
- Ensures accuracy of all deliveries.
- Performs opening and closing procedures for assigned areas.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of one to two years experience in a supervisory position required; previous experience in food and beverage, customer service or hospitality related environments required.
- Previous cash handling experience required, POS experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills
- Ability to successfully complete required alcohol service training
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
The pay rate for this position is starting at $16/hour. Compensation is based on experience level
After submitting your application, you will receive a text and email invitation within 24 hours to begin our pre-screening and on-demand text interview process. Tell us about yourself, answer a few questions and quickly qualify for the position on your own time, all from the convenience of your mobile device!Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.