Food Service Worker
- Middleton, MA 01949
- Job Type
JRI, in partnership with the Department of Youth Services, is currently looking for a full-time food service worker located in Middleton, MA. Hourly rate is $15.50 per hour.
- Responsible for the preparation, distribution and handling of meals
- Responsible for the maintenance and sanitation of the kitchen, dining room, and all food storage areas.
- Performs all duties essential for the efficient functioning and maintenance of a food service operation, while maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Interacts with residents, families, co-workers and supervisors in a respectful manner; provide humane treatment and assure dignity for all residents.
- Ensure the safety and security of the kitchen, dining room, and food storage areas as well as all related equipment.
- Adjust work schedule to meet the needs of the program and ensure that unit schedules are observed.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism by exhibiting pride and knowledge in performance.
- Follows all JRI and DYS Program Policies and Procedures
- Other related Job duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed
· Exposure to Extreme Temperatures, slippery floors, and sharp equipment
· Work varied shifts such as weekends, holidays and nights
· Lift and carry heavy objects
· Stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be at least 21 yrs old
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Pass a CORI background Check
- Professional experience with preparing, serving, storing of meals and kitchen sanitation
Posted 30+ days ago