ASRC Federal Field Services provides logistical support at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in North Charleston (FLETC Federal Complex off of Spruill Avenue). We are looking for Part Time Food Service Workers, who are available to work morning, evening, and weekend hours.
Essential Job Functions:
* Assist in the operation of a cafeteria.
* Perform preparation, serving, sales and cleanup of breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
* Operate iPad Point of Sale/Cashier. Must possess excellent customer service values.
Preferred Experience (but not required):
* 1 years in food service
* Food Service Handling certificate or culinary degree.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Must be a US or Naturalized Citizen.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
* Must be able to pass a background investigation and pass a drug and physical exam
* ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Food Production Worker